Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
Ohio Volleyball
Topic:  2021 roster is now up...

Topic:  2021 roster is now up...
Author
Message
brucecuth
General User

Member Since: 12/21/2004
Post Count: 1,667

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  2021 roster is now up...
   Posted: 8/9/2021 11:56:20 AM 
All 3 recruits from the previous regime are listed, along with one additional recruit from Albany Alexander.
Back to Top
  
JerseyArnie
General User

Member Since: 12/5/2012
Post Count: 339

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2021 roster is now up...
   Posted: 8/11/2021 7:32:29 AM 
When does camp start? Let's hope we can regain some of that old magic.
Back to Top
  
oldkatz
General User

Member Since: 12/22/2004
Post Count: 1,296

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2021 roster is now up...
   Posted: 8/11/2021 7:47:44 PM 
The Green and White scrimmage returns Friday the 20th with an exhibition match the next day.


"All my inside sources tell me I have no inside sources." Salvatore "money bucks" Mafiosiano.

Back to Top
  
BillyTheCat
General User

Member Since: 10/6/2012
Post Count: 7,511

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2021 roster is now up...
   Posted: 8/11/2021 9:05:38 PM 
oldkatz wrote:
The Green and White scrimmage returns Friday the 20th with an exhibition match the next day.


Does this coinceide with the annual Ox Roast? Asking for a friend
Back to Top
  
oldkatz
General User

Member Since: 12/22/2004
Post Count: 1,296

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2021 roster is now up...
   Posted: 8/12/2021 10:06:38 AM 
BillyTheCat wrote:
oldkatz wrote:
The Green and White scrimmage returns Friday the 20th with an exhibition match the next day.


Does this coinceide with the annual Ox Roast? Asking for a friend


Who brings the corn?


"All my inside sources tell me I have no inside sources." Salvatore "money bucks" Mafiosiano.

Back to Top
  
OhioCatFan
General User



Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Athens, OH
Post Count: 11,660

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: 2021 roster is now up...
   Posted: 8/12/2021 11:45:12 AM 
oldkatz wrote:
BillyTheCat wrote:
oldkatz wrote:
The Green and White scrimmage returns Friday the 20th with an exhibition match the next day.


Does this coinceide with the annual Ox Roast? Asking for a friend


Who brings the corn?



Nice pun, ye olde grunt!


"It is better to be an optimist and be proven a fool than to be a pessimist and be proven right."

Note: My avatar is the national colors of the 78th Ohio Veteran Volunteer Infantry, which are now preserved in a climate controlled vault at the Ohio History Connection. Learn more about the old 78th at: http://www.78ohio.org

Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  1 - 6  of 6 Posts
Jump to Page:  1
View Other 'Ohio Volleyball' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             




Copyright ©2021 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties