Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
Ohio Football
Topic:  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo

Topic:  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
Author
Message
bobcatsquared
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 3,565

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/16/2021 10:09:49 PM 
cc-cat wrote:
OhioBobcat wrote:
Scoreless after 1 quarter but Ohio is driving and has outplayed UT so far.


So I guess we won one quarter


Is that the second tiebreaker to see who goes to Detroit? Or the third tiebreaker?
Back to Top
  
Pataskala
General User

Member Since: 7/8/2010
Location: At least six feet away from anybody else
Post Count: 8,224

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/16/2021 10:10:56 PM 
Not sure when was the last time I saw a game where a team had over 100 yds in penalties, was 0 for 6 on third down, and still lead by 26 late in the 4th quarter.

At least we didn't need a 50+-yd run on the last play of the game to keep from being held without a TD. Toledo sure did everything they could to help us score on that drive.


We will get by.
We will get by.
We will get by.
We will survive.

Back to Top
  
BryanHall
General User

Member Since: 9/11/2010
Post Count: 274

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/16/2021 10:12:30 PM 
bobcatsquared wrote:
cc-cat wrote:
OhioBobcat wrote:
Scoreless after 1 quarter but Ohio is driving and has outplayed UT so far.


So I guess we won one quarter


Is that the second tiebreaker to see who goes to Detroit? Or the third tiebreaker?


Does anybody remember the CBA? They gave points to the team that won each quarter. For that reason alone I'm glad that Isiah Thomas ran them into the ground.
Back to Top
  
bobcatsquared
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 3,565

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/16/2021 10:15:43 PM 
Is Ohio one of the MAC's bluebloods in football? Reghi has said on more than one occasion tonight that it is.
Back to Top
  
Pataskala
General User

Member Since: 7/8/2010
Location: At least six feet away from anybody else
Post Count: 8,224

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/16/2021 10:17:11 PM 
Maybe we can get it within one score to keep that streak of MAC losses alive.


We will get by.
We will get by.
We will get by.
We will survive.

Back to Top
  
Victory
General User

Member Since: 3/10/2012
Post Count: 997

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/16/2021 10:31:08 PM 
Pataskala wrote:
Maybe we can get it within one score to keep that streak of MAC losses alive.


This score is maybe going to look somewhat respectable. It has been 2204 days since we last lost a conference game by more than 7 points. It was a Wed. night game in 2015 to a good Bowling Green team that, I believe, wasn't ranked but was in the others receiving votes category. It is a streak that doesn't mean all that much but it is kind of unbelievable. That is a very unlikely thing to happen unless you are the totally dominant team in your conference which we absolutely were not. We won the division in 2016 but were no where near as good as Western Michigan. I believe that we were just as good as anyone in the conference in 2017, 2018, and 2019 even though we didn't win the MAC East. We had a lot of dominant wins and a few close losses in MAC play in those years.

Last Edited: 11/16/2021 10:33:35 PM by Victory

Back to Top
  
jm325204
General User

Member Since: 11/11/2021
Post Count: 5

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/17/2021 8:46:05 AM 
bobcatsquared wrote:
Is Ohio one of the MAC's bluebloods in football? Reghi has said on more than one occasion tonight that it is.


I think he is being generous. I think he is the best announcer of the MAC bar none, a great understanding of the conference and the types of teams and players that reside within it. That said, I think unfortunately he is wrong about us.

Frank definitely took us to the point where we can enter the conversation, but c'mon we have not won since 1968. The heartbreaks have piled so many and high during the Solich era however...maybe even one championship (think 2011 with the 20-0 halftime lead over NIU) would have truly established us as a blueblood MAC school. I am of that opinion myself. I believe we need a modern title to complement our past Championships in order to be considered a blueblood program.

But Frank did everything but win the Championship and unfortunately with that long of a streak it is somewhat of a defining attribute. If they would have told me back in sophomore year 2005 what the future would be with Frank I would have still taken it in a heartbeat no matter what, but it ended as a what-could-have-been...

Sitting on a 53 year title drought by definition cannot be a blueblood. Although we are in fact a founding member of the MAC who had great success in the first twenty years of the conference, which does amount to something. Frank gave us 15 years just about as good if not better than what we had back then, with the exception of winning the Championship game (which Hess never had to do to win back then, see the 1967 Championship for instance, a tie in the standings). Undeniably it is more difficult now, but also undeniably we went 0-4 in Detroit in my Lions' stadium. Maybe it was because I always wore my OU jacket and my Lions hat...haha...

We also went about 0-4 in years we should have won the East (2010, 2017, 2018, 2019 come to mind at least), not even making it to the Championship game. Now we are talking 8 years of what-could-have-been. As a poster above stated, especially the 38-10 beatdown of Toledo in 2017 where they ended up winning the MAC, or 2010 when we beat Miami 34-13 and they won the MAC. Cross-divisional, and short week (5 or 6 day MACtion games) games killed Frank's best teams, most of the losses coming by 3 points. There was always a game that we lost which we had no business losing.

Toledo, now I am from Toledo and was the OU class of 2008, so growing up you had these great Toledo teams still active, and the past with Chuck Ealey was before my time, but something that was definitely not forgotten in Toledo, this just great run of success... but they had gone through a huge drought since about 2003, people tend to forget Matt Campbell never even made the title game at Toledo, yet alone won it, neither did Tim Beckman. But they still have 2017 to point at. It provides them a bridge to the team's past that we came so agonizingly close to having ourselves... I do think they are a blueblood even though I am no Rockets fan.

Back to Top
  
MonroeClassmate
General User

Member Since: 8/31/2010
Post Count: 1,406

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/17/2021 9:24:20 AM 
Did the basketball game, Monday, football game Tuesday trick for my stag trip away from home.

Football: As a few said Rourke not accurate. Left TD's off the scoreboard by not connecting and VERY lucky to not have at least TWO picked off. Is there no third string QB on the roster? Don't give me Red Shirt BS. If someone has talent get them in and see what they can do. Leaving Rourke in did not make the game respectable and taking a look at the next in line would have given that player a game and a quarter to get some playing time.

Offense: I liked the TD pass called back from a pick by another receiver it showed some creativity. But during the long field situations it seemed there were only two receivers and each was running long patterns. The Athens duo are not really tight ends, rather another tackle or blocking backs as where was delayed passes across the middle to them. We dumped to Tuggle nicely but nothing of clearcuts downfield and hitting someone 8 to 10 yards. OC should be forced to watch other college games to come up with some nicely designed plays such as Purdue runs and even O$U shows some pass creativity. Fake punts and receiver tosses are not the every play creativity I am talking about.

Defense: Wow, Toledo runs 5-6 plays and only one is for less than first down material and none is a pass. Reminded me of the Buffalo running attack a few years ago.

There is always next year for us fans; hopefully not for some on the payroll.

Band's "Schools Out for Summer" and
"Ain't No Mountain High Enough" were alone worth the price of admission!

Back to Top
  
Ohio Bobcats Rule
General User

Member Since: 11/1/2017
Location: Columbus, OH
Post Count: 18

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/17/2021 10:04:46 AM 
This was a frustrating game on many levels. We had momentum going into this one and a few mistakes, really not many, kept us from winning.

-QB-
Rourke is a great guy, and developing player, but he regressed tonight and Rogers should have taken most of the snaps after Rourke left how many throws 10 feet short? Classic Cats offense. We're having success on the ground but not in the air? We're going to keep passing until it works! And the game slips through our fingers. When will we put Rogers in for one play and have him pass? Maybe next year.

-Strategy-
You can't kick a field goal if you need a touchdown. The missed field goal late in the game was when Albin made the choice that we were going to lose the game. It's like when you're down in a game and choose to punt. Eventually, one of those punts is you choosing to not be able to get back into the game. Sometimes it's the right choice, but not the right one in my opinion last night.

-Execution-
The guys played pretty well last night but the muffed punt hurt the most. I don't feel too bad about our penalties other than the false starts.

-Officiating-
I don't like complaining about refs, but I will complain about the announcers saying that the refs are helping us out (in the 4th). No, the refs are not helping us out. Toledo is helping us out by breaking the rules and getting caught. And since I brought it up, I think the refs finally started calling things that Toledo was doing all night. Toledo's running back had a great night, but there were blatant middle-of-the-field uncalled holds on several of his big runs, and 50/50 PI calls that didn't draw a flag until late in the game. If a guy can't turn around, he's being held.

-Blue Bloods-
Yeah, that was weird phrase to hear 20 times, but yes, we've been a top program in the MAC thanks to Frank. Frank issued in a golden era of Ohio football. The only downside to Frank (in my armchair opinion) is that he didn't foster a pumped up sideline. Oh I'm sure he fostered passionate players, just as long as they kept it to themselves. Sure, they have the sideline gimmicks, but I'd rather have the guys fired up and focused instead of that cold, cold silent and still sideline. You could read the frustration on they guy's faces, you can tell that they were just told to shut up and it's got to hurt to be told you can't express yourself when something good happens.

I love this team, I'm excited about where we're heading with the young players. This will be the season of what-ifs and almosts.
Back to Top
  
Pataskala
General User

Member Since: 7/8/2010
Location: At least six feet away from anybody else
Post Count: 8,224

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/17/2021 10:32:48 AM 
A brutal game to watch. We beat them badly on first downs (30-18), time of possession (41:27 to 18:33) and 3rd down efficiency (7/18 to 1/7). Even converted three of four fourth downs, had 44 more total yds, and 33 fewer penalty yds. And we still couldn't keep it close. Couldn't even get into the end zone until the last five minutes of the game, and then it took three major penalties against Toledo inside their 20. Shows we could've, and really should've, won this one but we were done in by our own poor tackling, offensive miscues and poor adjustments by the coaching staff.

As for Reghi, his primary purpose in life is to promote the MAC, and he does it with verve. So he embellishes a lot and is tough to listen to. Maybe that's why he's been relegated almost exclusively to ESPN+.

Last Edited: 11/17/2021 10:37:44 AM by Pataskala


We will get by.
We will get by.
We will get by.
We will survive.

Back to Top
  
JHSbobcat08
General User

Member Since: 12/4/2011
Post Count: 100

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/17/2021 10:43:42 AM 
Fire Tim Albin
Back to Top
  
Urban Bobcat
General User

Member Since: 9/14/2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Count: 578

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/17/2021 11:41:52 AM 
JHSbobcat08 wrote:
Fire Tim Albin


+INFINITY!


URBAN BOBCAT

Back to Top
  
colobobcat66
General User

Member Since: 9/1/2006
Location: Watching the bobcats run outside my window., CO
Post Count: 3,529

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/17/2021 12:36:01 PM 
Based on all the roughing the passer, I’d say Toledo plays dirty
Back to Top
  
Casper71
General User

Member Since: 12/1/2006
Post Count: 2,496

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/17/2021 5:54:44 PM 
Quarterback-My guess is Rourke was throwing those into the ground because the receivers were covered. I don’t think he would normally throw that poorly. Obviously, I could be wrong.

Execution-kick off touchdown run called back because of penalty. Muffed punt. 14 points right there. This team has just been undisciplined all year.

Tackling-worst Ohio tackling team I remember seeing. And I’ve been watching since the Late 60s. Of course, my brain may not be what it used to be.

Statistics-are for losers.

Field goals-same as above

We have deserved what we got this year. We’re just not a very good team. Two wins do not put lipstick on a pig.
Back to Top
  
giacomo
General User

Member Since: 11/20/2007
Post Count: 2,018

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/17/2021 9:55:52 PM 
I was ashamed to wear my gear today.
Back to Top
  
mid70sbobcat
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 436

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/17/2021 10:07:24 PM 
Ohio Bobcats Rule wrote:
This was a frustrating game on many levels. We had momentum going into this one and a few mistakes, really not many, kept us from winning.

-QB-
Rourke is a great guy, and developing player, but he regressed tonight and Rogers should have taken most of the snaps after Rourke left how many throws 10 feet short? Classic Cats offense. We're having success on the ground but not in the air? We're going to keep passing until it works! And the game slips through our fingers. When will we put Rogers in for one play and have him pass? Maybe next year.

-Strategy-
You can't kick a field goal if you need a touchdown. The missed field goal late in the game was when Albin made the choice that we were going to lose the game. It's like when you're down in a game and choose to punt. Eventually, one of those punts is you choosing to not be able to get back into the game. Sometimes it's the right choice, but not the right one in my opinion last night.

-Execution-
The guys played pretty well last night but the muffed punt hurt the most. I don't feel too bad about our penalties other than the false starts.

-Officiating-
I don't like complaining about refs, but I will complain about the announcers saying that the refs are helping us out (in the 4th). No, the refs are not helping us out. Toledo is helping us out by breaking the rules and getting caught. And since I brought it up, I think the refs finally started calling things that Toledo was doing all night. Toledo's running back had a great night, but there were blatant middle-of-the-field uncalled holds on several of his big runs, and 50/50 PI calls that didn't draw a flag until late in the game. If a guy can't turn around, he's being held.

-Blue Bloods-
Yeah, that was weird phrase to hear 20 times, but yes, we've been a top program in the MAC thanks to Frank. Frank issued in a golden era of Ohio football. The only downside to Frank (in my armchair opinion) is that he didn't foster a pumped up sideline. Oh I'm sure he fostered passionate players, just as long as they kept it to themselves. Sure, they have the sideline gimmicks, but I'd rather have the guys fired up and focused instead of that cold, cold silent and still sideline. You could read the frustration on they guy's faces, you can tell that they were just told to shut up and it's got to hurt to be told you can't express yourself when something good happens.

I love this team, I'm excited about where we're heading with the young players. This will be the season of what-ifs and almosts.


About 5 plays were the difference in the outcome. 1. down 7-3 Tuggle runs kickoff back 96 yards for a TD, negated by a penalty at our 19, so we start inside the 10. 2. Toledo 4th and 1 at their own 45 and not only get the first down but a TD .. 55 yard run. 3. a freshman defensive back gets beat on an 85 yard TD for Toledo. 4. our botched FG not the fault of the kicker 5. fumbled punt on our own 12. I was shocked since he's always so sure handed. These represent 31 points .. 10 we didn't get and 21 Toledo. The 55 and 85 yard Toledo plays are 140 yards of their 400 for the game. We gave up just 260 otherwise. I'd have had Rogers out there quite a bit more than Rourke.

Back to Top
  
CatsUp
General User

Member Since: 4/15/2019
Post Count: 452

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/17/2021 10:13:00 PM 
giacomo wrote:
I was ashamed to wear my gear today.


May I suggest ill-fitting, inappropriate clothing. Far less stressful. ;)
Back to Top
  
BillyTheCat
General User

Member Since: 10/6/2012
Post Count: 7,497

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/17/2021 11:18:10 PM 
MonroeClassmate wrote:
Did the basketball game, Monday, football game Tuesday trick for my stag trip away from home.

Football: As a few said Rourke not accurate. Left TD's off the scoreboard by not connecting and VERY lucky to not have at least TWO picked off. Is there no third string QB on the roster? Don't give me Red Shirt BS. If someone has talent get them in and see what they can do. Leaving Rourke in did not make the game respectable and taking a look at the next in line would have given that player a game and a quarter to get some playing time.

Offense: I liked the TD pass called back from a pick by another receiver it showed some creativity. But during the long field situations it seemed there were only two receivers and each was running long patterns. The Athens duo are not really tight ends, rather another tackle or blocking backs as where was delayed passes across the middle to them. We dumped to Tuggle nicely but nothing of clearcuts downfield and hitting someone 8 to 10 yards. OC should be forced to watch other college games to come up with some nicely designed plays such as Purdue runs and even O$U shows some pass creativity. Fake punts and receiver tosses are not the every play creativity I am talking about.

Defense: Wow, Toledo runs 5-6 plays and only one is for less than first down material and none is a pass. Reminded me of the Buffalo running attack a few years ago.

There is always next year for us fans; hopefully not for some on the payroll.

Band's "Schools Out for Summer" and
"Ain't No Mountain High Enough" were alone worth the price of admission!



I just got dumber reading this
Back to Top
  
BillyTheCat
General User

Member Since: 10/6/2012
Post Count: 7,497

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/17/2021 11:24:02 PM 
Ohio Bobcats Rule wrote:
This was a frustrating game on many levels. We had momentum going into this one and a few mistakes, really not many, kept us from winning.

-QB-
Rourke is a great guy, and developing player, but he regressed tonight and Rogers should have taken most of the snaps after Rourke left how many throws 10 feet short? Classic Cats offense. We're having success on the ground but not in the air? We're going to keep passing until it works! And the game slips through our fingers. When will we put Rogers in for one play and have him pass? Maybe next year.

-Strategy-
You can't kick a field goal if you need a touchdown. The missed field goal late in the game was when Albin made the choice that we were going to lose the game. It's like when you're down in a game and choose to punt. Eventually, one of those punts is you choosing to not be able to get back into the game. Sometimes it's the right choice, but not the right one in my opinion last night.

-Execution-
The guys played pretty well last night but the muffed punt hurt the most. I don't feel too bad about our penalties other than the false starts.

-Officiating-
I don't like complaining about refs, but I will complain about the announcers saying that the refs are helping us out (in the 4th). No, the refs are not helping us out. Toledo is helping us out by breaking the rules and getting caught. And since I brought it up, I think the refs finally started calling things that Toledo was doing all night. Toledo's running back had a great night, but there were blatant middle-of-the-field uncalled holds on several of his big runs, and 50/50 PI calls that didn't draw a flag until late in the game. If a guy can't turn around, he's being held.

-Blue Bloods-
Yeah, that was weird phrase to hear 20 times, but yes, we've been a top program in the MAC thanks to Frank. Frank issued in a golden era of Ohio football. The only downside to Frank (in my armchair opinion) is that he didn't foster a pumped up sideline. Oh I'm sure he fostered passionate players, just as long as they kept it to themselves. Sure, they have the sideline gimmicks, but I'd rather have the guys fired up and focused instead of that cold, cold silent and still sideline. You could read the frustration on they guy's faces, you can tell that they were just told to shut up and it's got to hurt to be told you can't express yourself when something good happens.

I love this team, I'm excited about where we're heading with the young players. This will be the season of what-ifs and almosts.



If a “Blue blood” is 15 years and zero league titles, I think there needs to be another term for that. Yes he’s the MAC’s winningest coach, he’s also 1 loss from the losingest coach and his record against teams with a winning record is less than impressive.
Back to Top
  
Ohio Bobcats Rule
General User

Member Since: 11/1/2017
Location: Columbus, OH
Post Count: 18

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/18/2021 9:08:32 AM 
BillyTheCat wrote:
MonroeClassmate wrote:
Did the basketball game, Monday, football game Tuesday trick for my stag trip away from home.

Football: As a few said Rourke not accurate. Left TD's off the scoreboard by not connecting and VERY lucky to not have at least TWO picked off. Is there no third string QB on the roster? Don't give me Red Shirt BS. If someone has talent get them in and see what they can do. Leaving Rourke in did not make the game respectable and taking a look at the next in line would have given that player a game and a quarter to get some playing time.

Offense: I liked the TD pass called back from a pick by another receiver it showed some creativity. But during the long field situations it seemed there were only two receivers and each was running long patterns. The Athens duo are not really tight ends, rather another tackle or blocking backs as where was delayed passes across the middle to them. We dumped to Tuggle nicely but nothing of clearcuts downfield and hitting someone 8 to 10 yards. OC should be forced to watch other college games to come up with some nicely designed plays such as Purdue runs and even O$U shows some pass creativity. Fake punts and receiver tosses are not the every play creativity I am talking about.

Defense: Wow, Toledo runs 5-6 plays and only one is for less than first down material and none is a pass. Reminded me of the Buffalo running attack a few years ago.

There is always next year for us fans; hopefully not for some on the payroll.

Band's "Schools Out for Summer" and
"Ain't No Mountain High Enough" were alone worth the price of admission!



I just got dumber reading this


In order to end this thread on a positive note instead of abusive language, I say: MonroeClassmate, thank you for sharing your opinion. OU is a big family and every person is valuable. We'll keep rooting for the Bobcats no matter what.
Back to Top
  
Pataskala
General User

Member Since: 7/8/2010
Location: At least six feet away from anybody else
Post Count: 8,224

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/20/2021 4:53:11 PM 
FWIW, our extremely slim chances of winning the MAC East would have dissolved with Kent's 38-0 win over Akron today, even if we had beaten Toledo. Kent and MOFO are both 5-2 and would be playing for the East title next week anyway.


We will get by.
We will get by.
We will get by.
We will survive.

Back to Top
  
OhioCatFan
General User



Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Athens, OH
Post Count: 11,617

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/25/2021 12:02:54 PM 
I seldom root for MOFO in a MAC game, but boy would I rather see them as a MAC East winner rather than Kent State.


"It is better to be an optimist and be proven a fool than to be a pessimist and be proven right."

Note: My avatar is the national colors of the 78th Ohio Veteran Volunteer Infantry, which are now preserved in a climate controlled vault at the Ohio History Connection. Learn more about the old 78th at: http://www.78ohio.org

Back to Top
  
OhioBobcat
General User

Member Since: 1/20/2006
Post Count: 1,360

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/25/2021 12:31:07 PM 
OhioCatFan wrote:
I seldom root for MOFO in a MAC game, but boy would I rather see them as a MAC East winner rather than Kent State.


I'm okay with either one winning, I'd just like to see whichever one that wins the East go on and win the MACC too. The MAC West owned the East this year, going 14-4 in crossover games. Hell, Miami had half of the MAC East wins (vs the West) alone with 2. I'd like to see the East get the last laugh.
Back to Top
  
Pataskala
General User

Member Since: 7/8/2010
Location: At least six feet away from anybody else
Post Count: 8,224

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/25/2021 2:03:21 PM 
OhioBobcat wrote:
OhioCatFan wrote:
I seldom root for MOFO in a MAC game, but boy would I rather see them as a MAC East winner rather than Kent State.


I'm okay with either one winning, I'd just like to see whichever one that wins the East go on and win the MACC too. The MAC West owned the East this year, going 14-4 in crossover games. Hell, Miami had half of the MAC East wins (vs the West) alone with 2. I'd like to see the East get the last laugh.


Really don't care who wins the East between MOFO and Kent, although if MOFO wins we could at least say we beat the division champs this season. I'm sort of pulling for NIU in the MACCG. The MAC is loaded with 6-6, 7-5 teams that'll be going to bowl games. (The CMU-EMU winner will be 8-4.) If NIU loses, they and the MAC champ -- either Kent or MOFO -- would be just a hair above them at 8-5. But if they win, they'll be a nine-win team with a chance for ten in their bowl game. That would shake some of the mediocrity off the MAC.

Last Edited: 11/25/2021 2:06:07 PM by Pataskala


We will get by.
We will get by.
We will get by.
We will survive.

Back to Top
  
BillyTheCat
General User

Member Since: 10/6/2012
Post Count: 7,497

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official Game 11 Thread: Toledo
   Posted: 11/26/2021 8:00:26 PM 
Cats5 wrote:
Let’s keep Rourke in until he gets hurt. Great thinking Albin!


I was hoping we kept him in until he completed 2 passes in a row for more than 10yds.
Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  51 - 75  of 77 Posts
Jump to Page:  < Previous    1 | 2 | 3 | 4    Next >
View Other 'Ohio Football' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             




Copyright ©2021 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties