Ohio Football
Topic:  RE: Obsessive Rourke Injury Watch

Topic:  RE: Obsessive Rourke Injury Watch
Author
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004

Message Not Read  RE: Obsessive Rourke Injury Watch
   Posted: 11/22/2022 10:29:08 PM 
Burrow came back in less than a year. Itís becoming more and more common to be back in 7-8 months. ACL rehab is a lot better than it used to be. If he already got his surgery, heíll probably start light PT in January, if not sooner.

cbarber357
General User

Member Since: 9/9/2012

Posted: 11/22/2022 10:31:22 PM 
BuddyLee wrote:
M.D.W.S.T wrote:
PhiTau74 wrote:
Tore his meniscus, I swear thatís what I thought because I tore mine and in a similar fashion. I was actually in a hotel in Hong Kong leaving the hotel with a couple of heavy bags, made a slight turn of my body and boom. Excruciating pain and barely made it back to the US, took the golf cart in Atlanta because I couldnít walk. Had the MRI and they said rest, try and rehab or we can snip it but you may not be able to run long distance again. Now 70 and still run 20 miles a week, I was about 45 when I tore mine.

He said on air he tore his ACL and meniscus.

Weíll be lucky to see him by October next year.

Dang, that's worst case injury news. ACL is typically a year for full recovery by itself. Fingers crossed we can hopefully see him at some point next season.

Everything I can see nowadays has an ACL tear recovery in as little as 6-9 months. As more of a pass first QB hopefully Kurtis will be good to go.

Ted Thompson
Administrator

Member Since: 11/11/2004

Posted: 11/22/2022 10:59:51 PM 

Follow Ohio Football recruiting on the BobcatAttack.com football recruiting database.

Andrew Ruck
General User

Member Since: 12/22/2004

Posted: 11/23/2022 12:27:08 AM 
OhioCatFan wrote:
I apologize to Andrew. His source was obviously impeccable.

Im heartbroken to be right but at least my credibility is intact. The best proof that my info was good was that BTC didn't immediately jump in and shoot it down. You know he wouldn't have been able to resist correcting me.

It may not matter but it seems like it's a low impact less gruesome tear, I wonder if that will also help recovery. Regardless, I agree he will be good to go come next September.

Andrew Ruck
B.B.A. 2003

BillyTheCat
General User

Member Since: 10/6/2012

Posted: 11/23/2022 8:32:15 AM 
Andrew Ruck wrote:
OhioCatFan wrote:
I apologize to Andrew. His source was obviously impeccable.

Im heartbroken to be right but at least my credibility is intact. The best proof that my info was good was that BTC didn't immediately jump in and shoot it down. You know he wouldn't have been able to resist correcting me.

It may not matter but it seems like it's a low impact less gruesome tear, I wonder if that will also help recovery. Regardless, I agree he will be good to go come next September.

No reason to correct you when you are correct ;-)

Showing Replies:  126 - 130  of 130 Posts
Jump to Page:  < Previous    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
View Other 'Ohio Football' Topics

Copyright ©2022 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties