Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
Ohio Football
Topic:  Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread

Topic:  Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
Author
Message
Ted Thompson
Administrator



Member Since: 11/11/2004
Location: MAC Play
Post Count: 6,972

Status: Offline

  Sticky Topic Until 12/4/2022 - Message Not Read  Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/23/2022 9:21:05 PM 

Ohio Information:

MAC Football Championship Bobcat Bash - http://engage.ohio.edu/site/Calendar?xd_co_f=Y2RhMjQxOTYt...

Tickets - https://ohiobobcats.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEv... =

Purchase tickets for the MAC Championship game here to secure your seats in Ohio's allotment (Sections 104-108). Seat locations will be determined by your Ohio Bobcat Club Priority Points status and ranking. Toledo allotted tickets are located in Section 125-129.

The deadline to purchase tickets and be included in the Ohio Bobcat Club Priority Points seating allocation is Monday, November 28th at 5:00 pm. If you would like to increase your priority points status and ranking prior to the deadline, click on Donate Now above and make your contribution to the Ohio Bobcat Club Annual Fund.

There is a maximum purchase limit of four (4) tickets per account. If you are looking to purchase more than four (4) tickets, please note that in the Comments sections during your online ticket purchase and we will notify you if we are able to fulfill your request.


Ford Field Information from Lions Website:

Parking is $20 in Ford Field lots. - https://www.fordfield.com/assets/doc/Ford-Field-Controlle...

Ford Field is located at 2000 Brush St, just south of I-75 (Fisher Freeway) and directly across Brush St from Comerica Park.

Pre-purchase parking ($15-$40): https://www.parkwhiz.com/ford-field-parking/?utm_campaign...

ADA parking is available in the Ford Field Parking Deck. All parking is available on a first come, first serve basis.

Wheelchairs are available from the Guest Services locations inside of each entrance if guests need assistance.


Follow Ohio Football recruiting on the BobcatAttack.com football recruiting database.

Back to Top
  
Bobcat110
General User



Member Since: 3/5/2005
Location: Mount Gilead, OH
Post Count: 662

Status: Online

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/25/2022 3:47:08 PM 
The 4 ticket limit seems silly. Is Taylor Swift doing the halftime show? I need 7 together. Anyone ordered more than 4? Ticket office is closed until Monday. If itís a hassle, I can get 7 together directly through TM.
Back to Top
  
Alan Swank
General User

Member Since: 12/11/2004
Location: Athens, OH
Post Count: 6,668

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/25/2022 4:14:46 PM 
Bobcat110 wrote:
The 4 ticket limit seems silly. Is Taylor Swift doing the halftime show? I need 7 together. Anyone ordered more than 4? Ticket office is closed until Monday. If itís a hassle, I can get 7 together directly through TM.


No she's not but somehow I was able to get 5 for her show in Cincy despite the Ticketmaster fiasco.

Back to Top
  
Victory
General User

Member Since: 3/10/2012
Post Count: 1,420

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/25/2022 4:21:07 PM 
I think that the four ticket limit is because they are going to allocate how good your seat is based on priority points on Monday. There is no way this will be a sellout.
Back to Top
  
bobcatsquared
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 4,230

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/25/2022 6:12:19 PM 
Victory wrote:
There is no way this will be a sellout.


Undoubtedly, the most "Captain Obvious" post of 2022.
Back to Top
  
Bobcat110
General User



Member Since: 3/5/2005
Location: Mount Gilead, OH
Post Count: 662

Status: Online

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/26/2022 12:51:53 PM 
bobcatsquared wrote:
Victory wrote:
There is no way this will be a sellout.


Undoubtedly, the most "Captain Obvious" post of 2022.


Yep. Thatís why the ticket limit seems silly. Iíd rather order through OU than TM, but may have to go through TM if OU stays with 4 ticket limit.

Last Edited: 11/26/2022 8:51:18 PM by Bobcat110

Back to Top
  
M.D.W.S.T
General User



Member Since: 12/23/2021
Post Count: 236

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/27/2022 12:45:13 PM 
Bobcat110 wrote:
The 4 ticket limit seems silly. Is Taylor Swift doing the halftime show? I need 7 together. Anyone ordered more than 4? Ticket office is closed until Monday. If itís a hassle, I can get 7 together directly through TM.


Just saw that as well. So silly. OU always finding new ways to do easy things hard.

I ordered 6 tickets from TM. I assume the ďOUĒ section is the one section blocked out on TM. Weíre sitting in the first few rows in the next section over.

Last Edited: 11/27/2022 6:10:53 PM by M.D.W.S.T

Back to Top
  
Ryan Carey
Site Programmer



Member Since: 11/11/2004
Post Count: 912

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/28/2022 7:46:34 AM 
I did the same, got from TM, which came with the bonus of being able to buy a parking pass for $20 in the deck attached to the arena.

Sec 108, Row 41, Seat 1 - 5


Ryan M. Carey
BBA 2001

Back to Top
  
Jeff McKinney
Moderator

Member Since: 11/12/2004
Post Count: 5,816

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/28/2022 3:52:33 PM 
I'm going to guess announced attendance 21,000. Actual 15,000.
Back to Top
  
Cats 82
General User

Member Since: 1/9/2005
Post Count: 23

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/28/2022 3:53:29 PM 
So with the Bobcat Bash sold out, does anybody know of a pregaming bar near the stadium? The Elwood Bar and Grill seems to be across the street from the stadium but it opens at 11, which would mean only a quick beer.
Back to Top
  
Bobcat110
General User



Member Since: 3/5/2005
Location: Mount Gilead, OH
Post Count: 662

Status: Online

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/28/2022 6:59:50 PM 
Cats 82 wrote:
So with the Bobcat Bash sold out, does anybody know of a pregaming bar near the stadium? The Elwood Bar and Grill seems to be across the street from the stadium but it opens at 11, which would mean only a quick beer.


Probably need to target a brunch spot. Maybe like Karlís or the Dime Store seem closest to Ford Field and both open by 9am.
Back to Top
  
M.D.W.S.T
General User



Member Since: 12/23/2021
Post Count: 236

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/28/2022 10:17:21 PM 
Bobcat110 wrote:
Cats 82 wrote:
So with the Bobcat Bash sold out, does anybody know of a pregaming bar near the stadium? The Elwood Bar and Grill seems to be across the street from the stadium but it opens at 11, which would mean only a quick beer.


Probably need to target a brunch spot. Maybe like Karlís or the Dime Store seem closest to Ford Field and both open by 9am.


Karlís is a solid diner.

But itís just that - a diner.

Thomas Mageeís is probably the move - itís a pub that opens at 7, usually for soccer. Which might mean itís pretty packed for the World Cup round of 16 starting on Sat. Might make it more fun though. Who knows. Walking distance to the stadium at least.
Back to Top
  
Cats 82
General User

Member Since: 1/9/2005
Post Count: 23

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/29/2022 2:03:00 PM 
Mageeís sounds like fun. Thank you!
Back to Top
  
bobcatsquared
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 4,230

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/29/2022 4:12:45 PM 
M.D.W.S.T wrote:
Which might mean itís pretty packed for the World Cup round of 16 starting on Sat.


Makes sense, even more so now that USMNT will be playing in the 9 a.m. game.
Back to Top
  
Andrew Ruck
General User



Member Since: 12/22/2004
Location: Columbus, OH
Post Count: 4,026

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/29/2022 4:38:27 PM 
bobcatsquared wrote:
M.D.W.S.T wrote:
Which might mean itís pretty packed for the World Cup round of 16 starting on Sat.


Makes sense, even more so now that USMNT will be playing in the 9 a.m. game.


10 am. Maybe Ford Field can put it up on the big screen for us pre-game.


Andrew Ruck
B.B.A. 2003

Back to Top
  
RSBobcat
General User



Member Since: 8/22/2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Post Count: 4,259

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/29/2022 7:55:46 PM 
So per email - we "should" have the email we need to get OUr mobile tickets by Thursday night. That sucks, and Ticketmaster sucks.....


RS Bobcat

Back to Top
  
lovebobcat
General User

Member Since: 12/23/2004
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Post Count: 464

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/29/2022 8:53:39 PM 
Andrew Ruck wrote:
bobcatsquared wrote:
M.D.W.S.T wrote:
Which might mean itís pretty packed for the World Cup round of 16 starting on Sat.


Makes sense, even more so now that USMNT will be playing in the 9 a.m. game.


10 am. Maybe Ford Field can put it up on the big screen for us pre-game.


I would doubt it. Soccer game won't end until noon at the earliest, and if I was Ford Field's scoreboard guy, I wouldn't want to be the one who switched away from that game if it was close just because the OU-Toledo game was starting. That's a no-win situation.
Back to Top
  
Bobcat110
General User



Member Since: 3/5/2005
Location: Mount Gilead, OH
Post Count: 662

Status: Online

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/29/2022 11:41:56 PM 
Ohio crowd trending to outnumber Toledo Saturday. Looks like Ohio sold out their initial allotment of tickets and pulled more off TMís inventory today. Sections 105-107 were blocked out originally, along with about 2/3rds of sections 104 and 108.

Sections 104 and 108 are nearly sold out now. Plus, 50% of sections 103 and 109 and a few rows of sections 102 and 110 are now blocked out, those were wide open yesterday.

We bought 13 seats in section 104 last night off TM due to the OU ticket limit. There wasnít anyone around us as the top 1/3rd of that section was wide open. Now only a few seats available.


Should be 5000+ Ohio fans then. Each section seats about 940 (41 rows, 23 seats per row). Five sections full now and spilling over into the other sections.


https://www.ticketmaster.com/mac-championship-detroit-mic...

Back to Top
  
M.D.W.S.T
General User



Member Since: 12/23/2021
Post Count: 236

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/30/2022 3:56:57 PM 
Bobcat110 wrote:
Ohio crowd trending to outnumber Toledo Saturday. Looks like Ohio sold out their initial allotment of tickets and pulled more off TMís inventory today. Sections 105-107 were blocked out originally, along with about 2/3rds of sections 104 and 108.

Sections 104 and 108 are nearly sold out now. Plus, 50% of sections 103 and 109 and a few rows of sections 102 and 110 are now blocked out, those were wide open yesterday.

We bought 13 seats in section 104 last night off TM due to the OU ticket limit. There wasnít anyone around us as the top 1/3rd of that section was wide open. Now only a few seats available.


Should be 5000+ Ohio fans then. Each section seats about 940 (41 rows, 23 seats per row). Five sections full now and spilling over into the other sections.


https://www.ticketmaster.com/mac-championship-detroit-mic...



Do they open up the endzones? or are those GA?

Hope to see a lot of green and white in Ford Field.

Would be awesome to see a big student section in there.
Back to Top
  
Trevor Stephens
General User

Member Since: 12/13/2017
Post Count: 137

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/30/2022 5:22:09 PM 
M.D.W.S.T wrote:
Bobcat110 wrote:
Ohio crowd trending to outnumber Toledo Saturday. Looks like Ohio sold out their initial allotment of tickets and pulled more off TMís inventory today. Sections 105-107 were blocked out originally, along with about 2/3rds of sections 104 and 108.

Sections 104 and 108 are nearly sold out now. Plus, 50% of sections 103 and 109 and a few rows of sections 102 and 110 are now blocked out, those were wide open yesterday.

We bought 13 seats in section 104 last night off TM due to the OU ticket limit. There wasnít anyone around us as the top 1/3rd of that section was wide open. Now only a few seats available.


Should be 5000+ Ohio fans then. Each section seats about 940 (41 rows, 23 seats per row). Five sections full now and spilling over into the other sections.


https://www.ticketmaster.com/mac-championship-detroit-mic...



Do they open up the endzones? or are those GA?

Hope to see a lot of green and white in Ford Field.

Would be awesome to see a big student section in there.


Endzones are for both students section. Both teams offering sameday student bus trips, Ohio has 50 students signed up to go, and the rest is $10 GA on Ticketmaster.

Last Edited: 11/30/2022 5:22:45 PM by Trevor Stephens

Back to Top
  
RSBobcat
General User



Member Since: 8/22/2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Post Count: 4,259

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/30/2022 5:45:44 PM 
RSBobcat wrote:
So per email - we "should" have the email we need to get OUr mobile tickets by Thursday night. That sucks, and Ticketmaster sucks.....


Good news tickets email just came to me so now in my phone wallet


RS Bobcat

Back to Top
  
Andrew Ruck
General User



Member Since: 12/22/2004
Location: Columbus, OH
Post Count: 4,026

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/30/2022 10:02:58 PM 
Trevor Stephens wrote:

Endzones are for both students section. Both teams offering sameday student bus trips, Ohio has 50 students signed up to go, and the rest is $10 GA on Ticketmaster.


50.....sigh. Have fun making lifetime memories sitting around playing video games and watching Netflix Saturday, guys.

Last Edited: 11/30/2022 10:03:39 PM by Andrew Ruck


Andrew Ruck
B.B.A. 2003

Back to Top
  
Andrew Ruck
General User



Member Since: 12/22/2004
Location: Columbus, OH
Post Count: 4,026

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/30/2022 10:04:50 PM 
RSBobcat wrote:
RSBobcat wrote:
So per email - we "should" have the email we need to get OUr mobile tickets by Thursday night. That sucks, and Ticketmaster sucks.....


Good news tickets email just came to me so now in my phone wallet


I also got mine tonight. Sec 106 row 19. Not sure any better seats exist. Didn't think mine would be that nice, perhaps my placing in the donor hierarchy is better than I thought.


Andrew Ruck
B.B.A. 2003

Back to Top
  
CatsUp
General User

Member Since: 4/15/2019
Post Count: 637

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/30/2022 10:54:31 PM 
Andrew Ruck wrote:
RSBobcat wrote:
RSBobcat wrote:
So per email - we "should" have the email we need to get OUr mobile tickets by Thursday night. That sucks, and Ticketmaster sucks.....


Good news tickets email just came to me so now in my phone wallet


I also got mine tonight. Sec 106 row 19. Not sure any better seats exist. Didn't think mine would be that nice, perhaps my placing in the donor hierarchy is better than I thought.


We (3) are in Sec 106 also, but Row 12. Iím not sure if Row 19 or 12 is better but my guess is Row 19 is better. Instead of not being able to see 6-7 yards of the near sideline, due to players standing there, you will probably only miss something like 2-3 yards. Plus, being higher just provides a better overall view. I could see us trying to move higher if it can be done.
Back to Top
  
Andrew Ruck
General User



Member Since: 12/22/2004
Location: Columbus, OH
Post Count: 4,026

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Official MAC Championship Game Travel Thread
   Posted: 11/30/2022 11:07:52 PM 
If anyone still needs tickets...I accidentally ended up with 4 extra. Sec 108 row 35. $80 total for all 4.


Andrew Ruck
B.B.A. 2003

Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  1 - 25  of 32 Posts
Jump to Page:  1 | 2    Next >
View Other 'Ohio Football' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             







Copyright ©2022 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties