Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
The O Zone
Topic:  Bobcat Black Seats Rant

Topic:  Bobcat Black Seats Rant
Author
Message
Cellis033
General User



Member Since: 11/11/2021
Location: Powell, OH
Post Count: 1,565

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  Bobcat Black Seats Rant
   Posted: 2/17/2022 11:35:39 PM 
I'm probably just yelling into an empty void with this post, but I HATE the tables they have put in front of the student section. I crave to be right next to the court, and the cheerleaders would be better in front of us. I hate they are hidden off behind the basket. Is it worth it to start a petition somewhere? Maybe post it to the O-Zone Instagram?

Last Edited: 2/17/2022 11:36:25 PM by Cellis033


Chase
OU Engineering Technology and Management '24
Future Honda of America Engineer
Bringing the noise!

Muck Fiami
Kant read, Kant write
Bowling Green Normie School

Back to Top
  
shabamon
General User



Member Since: 11/17/2006
Location: Cincinnati
Post Count: 6,102

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Bobcat Black Seats Rant
   Posted: 2/18/2022 7:01:31 AM 
Rocking the boat on social media doesn't sound like a good idea.
Back to Top
  
Cellis033
General User



Member Since: 11/11/2021
Location: Powell, OH
Post Count: 1,565

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Bobcat Black Seats Rant
   Posted: 2/18/2022 7:55:20 AM 
shabamon wrote:
Rocking the boat on social media doesn't sound like a good idea.


Yeah, just thought it over and probably not in the best taste to post something like that. But overall as much as I hate the tables itís probably never going to change as long as there is demand


Chase
OU Engineering Technology and Management '24
Future Honda of America Engineer
Bringing the noise!

Muck Fiami
Kant read, Kant write
Bowling Green Normie School

Back to Top
  
OU_Country
General User



Member Since: 12/6/2005
Location: On the road between Athens and Madison County
Post Count: 8,320

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Bobcat Black Seats Rant
   Posted: 2/18/2022 12:01:35 PM 
Cellis033 wrote:
shabamon wrote:
Rocking the boat on social media doesn't sound like a good idea.


Yeah, just thought it over and probably not in the best taste to post something like that. But overall as much as I hate the tables itís probably never going to change as long as there is demand


I've thought they were a bad idea since they were put in there, but they generate revenue that would probably be tough to replace.
Back to Top
  
Cellis033
General User



Member Since: 11/11/2021
Location: Powell, OH
Post Count: 1,565

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Bobcat Black Seats Rant
   Posted: 2/20/2022 1:59:17 PM 
OU_Country wrote:
Cellis033 wrote:
shabamon wrote:
Rocking the boat on social media doesn't sound like a good idea.


Yeah, just thought it over and probably not in the best taste to post something like that. But overall as much as I hate the tables itís probably never going to change as long as there is demand


I've thought they were a bad idea since they were put in there, but they generate revenue that would probably be tough to replace.


I agree, as much as I hate to say it. Seeing old videos of the O-Zone I wish we could have the cheer squad in front of us. Seemed like you could get closer then.


Chase
OU Engineering Technology and Management '24
Future Honda of America Engineer
Bringing the noise!

Muck Fiami
Kant read, Kant write
Bowling Green Normie School

Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  1 - 5  of 5 Posts
Jump to Page:  1
View Other 'The O Zone' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             





Copyright ©2024 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties