Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
Ohio Basketball
Topic:  RE: TOS to WVU

Topic:  RE: TOS to WVU
Author
Message
The Optimist
General User



Member Since: 3/16/2007
Location: CLE
Post Count: 5,540

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 6/20/2023 11:31:13 AM 
GoCats105 wrote:
Good Lord it's a miracle nobody was seriously injured or killed, including himself.

Amazing the lord intervened considering Huggins' statements about the Catholics!


I've seen crazier things happen.

Back to Top
  
Campus Flow
General User



Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Post Count: 4,850

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 6/20/2023 7:01:35 PM 
GoCats105 wrote:
This weekend provided some highly entertaining albeit very disturbing reading of people (the silliest of WVU fans) trying to defend this man's actions.

"Everyone makes mistakes."

"You have no proof of that." (In response to "he's lucky he didn't kill someone.")

"It's called living his life to the fullest"

People making statements like this - you can't reason with them. They're lost and in the same boat as Huggins.

Something to consider: Huggins wasn't a small man - well over 225 lbs by my best guess. Think about how much alcohol this man had to drink to get twice over the legal limit. Then think about him doing that during the day and being pulled over around 8:30pm.

The two statements he made to police that are absolutely terrifying:

-Thinking he was in Columbus, OH and not Pittsburgh.
-The last thing he remembered was stopping at a Burger King in Washington, PA around 1:30pm.

This man was at the wheel of a death machine, blacked out, for HOURS. Good Lord it's a miracle nobody was seriously injured or killed, including himself.


It sounds really bad but it probably didn't start with the intent of negligence. Fill in hypothetical missing details

-Drives over to a bar to catch a game. Hits his assumed limit of 6 drinks and is feeling quite good, better than usual talking to the bartender about that play.

-Last call at 11pm. Closes out and goes to the bathroom and thinking he could really top things off with some more beer. Leaves the restaurant and gets into his car.

-Pitch black in the mountains at night. The first gas station he sees pulls in and buys a 6 pack for the front seat. Drives off and its 15 minutes back to his house on I-79.

-Thinking he's almost home why not get a head start and crack open one of those beers? While everyone else is conditioned on open container laws and wouldn't crack open a bottle in the car on reflex, he doesn't even question it.

-Finishing his 7th drink missing his one way off ramp to his house he figures he'll have enough time to turn back around at the next exit. But that next exit is 20 miles away and then goes for an 8th. Nobody is looking all the way out here so why not.

-Still feeling good cracks open #9 (third drink in 40 minutes) and recalls that he can't be too far away from Burger King where he drives through and orders a double wopper and downs it with his beer.

-Washington PA has one of those go North/Left to go South highway configurations and Huggins goes the wrong way intuitively headind further North. Thinking he's good to go he cracks open #10.

-10 to 15 minutes go by and he's blitzed going 80 up the highway setting. State highway troopers are observing the road relaying messages about a speeding SUV and eventually they begin pursuit.

********************************************

With the hypothtetical details above, Huggins could be one of those 6 is my limit drinkers but doesn't realize its enough to be 1.0+ BAC. Right there you're putting yourself at risk for a DUI at a minimum driving from a bar. Even on foot that is dangerous for anyone with diabetes, kidney problems or older taking medications. I can't believe Huggins is not on at least a few things at his age.

I've got a friend who is 60 and says he can put down 14 drinks without a buzz. Walked out of the bar sober according to him. Doesn't matter as your BAC is still going through the roof. People often judge their sobriety by how they feel not on amount consumed. Feeling it a little walking out to your car from the bar at that moment you're probably 1.1 or 1.2 BAC.

There is alcoholism and then there is problem drinking. Huggins could be engaging in problem drinking periodically setting himself for the occassional bad night out. Drinks to a hangover once in a while. I seriously doubt he brings a flask of Maker's Mark to practice and is dependent on it daily.

Huggins was probably drinking way before his freshman year in Athens. Try freshman year of high school sneaking beers maybe junior high.


Most Memorable Bobcat Events Attended
2010 97-83 win over Georgetown in NCAA 1st round
2012 45-13 victory over ULM in the Independence Bowl
2015 34-3 drubbing of Miami @ Peden front of 25,086

Back to Top
  
GoCats105
General User

Member Since: 1/31/2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Post Count: 6,642

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 6/21/2023 10:34:51 AM 
Campus Flow wrote:
GoCats105 wrote:
This weekend provided some highly entertaining albeit very disturbing reading of people (the silliest of WVU fans) trying to defend this man's actions.

"Everyone makes mistakes."

"You have no proof of that." (In response to "he's lucky he didn't kill someone.")

"It's called living his life to the fullest"

People making statements like this - you can't reason with them. They're lost and in the same boat as Huggins.

Something to consider: Huggins wasn't a small man - well over 225 lbs by my best guess. Think about how much alcohol this man had to drink to get twice over the legal limit. Then think about him doing that during the day and being pulled over around 8:30pm.

The two statements he made to police that are absolutely terrifying:

-Thinking he was in Columbus, OH and not Pittsburgh.
-The last thing he remembered was stopping at a Burger King in Washington, PA around 1:30pm.

This man was at the wheel of a death machine, blacked out, for HOURS. Good Lord it's a miracle nobody was seriously injured or killed, including himself.


It sounds really bad but it probably didn't start with the intent of negligence. Fill in hypothetical missing details

-Drives over to a bar to catch a game. Hits his assumed limit of 6 drinks and is feeling quite good, better than usual talking to the bartender about that play.

-Last call at 11pm. Closes out and goes to the bathroom and thinking he could really top things off with some more beer. Leaves the restaurant and gets into his car.

-Pitch black in the mountains at night. The first gas station he sees pulls in and buys a 6 pack for the front seat. Drives off and its 15 minutes back to his house on I-79.

-Thinking he's almost home why not get a head start and crack open one of those beers? While everyone else is conditioned on open container laws and wouldn't crack open a bottle in the car on reflex, he doesn't even question it.

-Finishing his 7th drink missing his one way off ramp to his house he figures he'll have enough time to turn back around at the next exit. But that next exit is 20 miles away and then goes for an 8th. Nobody is looking all the way out here so why not.

-Still feeling good cracks open #9 (third drink in 40 minutes) and recalls that he can't be too far away from Burger King where he drives through and orders a double wopper and downs it with his beer.

-Washington PA has one of those go North/Left to go South highway configurations and Huggins goes the wrong way intuitively headind further North. Thinking he's good to go he cracks open #10.

-10 to 15 minutes go by and he's blitzed going 80 up the highway setting. State highway troopers are observing the road relaying messages about a speeding SUV and eventually they begin pursuit.

********************************************

With the hypothtetical details above, Huggins could be one of those 6 is my limit drinkers but doesn't realize its enough to be 1.0+ BAC. Right there you're putting yourself at risk for a DUI at a minimum driving from a bar. Even on foot that is dangerous for anyone with diabetes, kidney problems or older taking medications. I can't believe Huggins is not on at least a few things at his age.

I've got a friend who is 60 and says he can put down 14 drinks without a buzz. Walked out of the bar sober according to him. Doesn't matter as your BAC is still going through the roof. People often judge their sobriety by how they feel not on amount consumed. Feeling it a little walking out to your car from the bar at that moment you're probably 1.1 or 1.2 BAC.

There is alcoholism and then there is problem drinking. Huggins could be engaging in problem drinking periodically setting himself for the occassional bad night out. Drinks to a hangover once in a while. I seriously doubt he brings a flask of Maker's Mark to practice and is dependent on it daily.

Huggins was probably drinking way before his freshman year in Athens. Try freshman year of high school sneaking beers maybe junior high.


That hypothetical makes almost no sense when you consider he was pulled over at 8:30pm and was drinking during the day time.

Also according to his daughter he was just very fond of recycling aluminum, so this is all just one big misunderstanding. PHEW.

Last Edited: 6/21/2023 10:36:40 AM by GoCats105

Back to Top
  
cc-cat
General User

Member Since: 4/5/2006
Location: matthews, NC
Post Count: 3,769

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 6/21/2023 10:46:32 AM 
/\/\/\/\

Indeed - and trying to minimize a difference between problem drinking and alcoholism is often looking simply to justify an action. Unfortunately alcoholism is not just bringing a flask of Maker's Mark to practice ("I never drank at work" has been the defense of many alcoholics). His daughter said he offered to go to rehab for 60 days in order to hold onto his job. If he's serious about getting better he will go anyway.

Last Edited: 6/21/2023 11:04:04 AM by cc-cat

Back to Top
  
Campus Flow
General User



Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Post Count: 4,850

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 6/21/2023 11:30:09 AM 
GoCats105 wrote:
Campus Flow wrote:
GoCats105 wrote:
This weekend provided some highly entertaining albeit very disturbing reading of people (the silliest of WVU fans) trying to defend this man's actions.

"Everyone makes mistakes."

"You have no proof of that." (In response to "he's lucky he didn't kill someone.")

"It's called living his life to the fullest"

People making statements like this - you can't reason with them. They're lost and in the same boat as Huggins.

Something to consider: Huggins wasn't a small man - well over 225 lbs by my best guess. Think about how much alcohol this man had to drink to get twice over the legal limit. Then think about him doing that during the day and being pulled over around 8:30pm.

The two statements he made to police that are absolutely terrifying:

-Thinking he was in Columbus, OH and not Pittsburgh.
-The last thing he remembered was stopping at a Burger King in Washington, PA around 1:30pm.

This man was at the wheel of a death machine, blacked out, for HOURS. Good Lord it's a miracle nobody was seriously injured or killed, including himself.


It sounds really bad but it probably didn't start with the intent of negligence. Fill in hypothetical missing details

-Drives over to a bar to catch a game. Hits his assumed limit of 6 drinks and is feeling quite good, better than usual talking to the bartender about that play.

-Last call at 11pm. Closes out and goes to the bathroom and thinking he could really top things off with some more beer. Leaves the restaurant and gets into his car.

-Pitch black in the mountains at night. The first gas station he sees pulls in and buys a 6 pack for the front seat. Drives off and its 15 minutes back to his house on I-79.

-Thinking he's almost home why not get a head start and crack open one of those beers? While everyone else is conditioned on open container laws and wouldn't crack open a bottle in the car on reflex, he doesn't even question it.

-Finishing his 7th drink missing his one way off ramp to his house he figures he'll have enough time to turn back around at the next exit. But that next exit is 20 miles away and then goes for an 8th. Nobody is looking all the way out here so why not.

-Still feeling good cracks open #9 (third drink in 40 minutes) and recalls that he can't be too far away from Burger King where he drives through and orders a double wopper and downs it with his beer.

-Washington PA has one of those go North/Left to go South highway configurations and Huggins goes the wrong way intuitively headind further North. Thinking he's good to go he cracks open #10.

-10 to 15 minutes go by and he's blitzed going 80 up the highway setting. State highway troopers are observing the road relaying messages about a speeding SUV and eventually they begin pursuit.

********************************************

With the hypothtetical details above, Huggins could be one of those 6 is my limit drinkers but doesn't realize its enough to be 1.0+ BAC. Right there you're putting yourself at risk for a DUI at a minimum driving from a bar. Even on foot that is dangerous for anyone with diabetes, kidney problems or older taking medications. I can't believe Huggins is not on at least a few things at his age.

I've got a friend who is 60 and says he can put down 14 drinks without a buzz. Walked out of the bar sober according to him. Doesn't matter as your BAC is still going through the roof. People often judge their sobriety by how they feel not on amount consumed. Feeling it a little walking out to your car from the bar at that moment you're probably 1.1 or 1.2 BAC.

There is alcoholism and then there is problem drinking. Huggins could be engaging in problem drinking periodically setting himself for the occassional bad night out. Drinks to a hangover once in a while. I seriously doubt he brings a flask of Maker's Mark to practice and is dependent on it daily.

Huggins was probably drinking way before his freshman year in Athens. Try freshman year of high school sneaking beers maybe junior high.


That hypothetical makes almost no sense when you consider he was pulled over at 8:30pm and was drinking during the day time.

Also according to his daughter he was just very fond of recycling aluminum, so this is all just one big misunderstanding. PHEW.


Yeah because he would had to been drinking at lunch for it to work and almost nobody (Bob Huggins) is plastered at lunch. Many blacked out donuts around the Pittsburgh beltway to get pulled over at 8:30, unless he pulled in somewhere and had some more.


Most Memorable Bobcat Events Attended
2010 97-83 win over Georgetown in NCAA 1st round
2012 45-13 victory over ULM in the Independence Bowl
2015 34-3 drubbing of Miami @ Peden front of 25,086

Back to Top
  
Campus Flow
General User



Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Post Count: 4,850

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 6/21/2023 11:38:04 AM 
cc-cat wrote:
/\/\/\/\

Indeed - and trying to minimize a difference between problem drinking and alcoholism is often looking simply to justify an action. Unfortunately alcoholism is not just bringing a flask of Maker's Mark to practice ("I never drank at work" has been the defense of many alcoholics). His daughter said he offered to go to rehab for 60 days in order to hold onto his job. If he's serious about getting better he will go anyway.


Well yeah I had a friend who lost his job to alchol because he was drinking every night after work and couldn't make it in. That is definetely an alcoholic. The more information out on Huggins it sounds like he is one too though he's held onto a D1 head coaching job despite of it. But people can do stupid things with alcohol without being an alcoholic. They don't often recognize the danger they are putting themselve in.


Most Memorable Bobcat Events Attended
2010 97-83 win over Georgetown in NCAA 1st round
2012 45-13 victory over ULM in the Independence Bowl
2015 34-3 drubbing of Miami @ Peden front of 25,086

Back to Top
  
cc-cat
General User

Member Since: 4/5/2006
Location: matthews, NC
Post Count: 3,769

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 6/21/2023 12:06:29 PM 
Campus Flow wrote:
Well yeah I had a friend who lost his job to alcohol because he was drinking every night after work and couldn't make it in. That is definetely an alcoholic.
yup he is and is hopefully now recovering.

Campus Flow wrote:
The more information out on Huggins it sounds like he is one too
yes he is. Per your comment above, anyone that is getting plastered at lunch is in trouble. And remember, he was suppose to be "working" his brother's camp that day.

Campus Flow wrote:
though he's held onto a D1 head coaching job despite of it.
And I had a friend who was CFO of a very large real estate firm. Another who heads up investment for a bank, another who ran his own consulting firm. All functioned, until they didn't. All happily married with good families until they weren't. Success is not a sign of managing one's drinking.

Campus Flow wrote:
But people can do stupid things with alcohol without being an alcoholic. They don't often recognize the danger they are putting themselve in.
And rarely recognize the damage and danger they do to others. Again, he has an opportunity to get himself together - hoping for all involved he does.

Last Edited: 6/21/2023 12:07:22 PM by cc-cat

Back to Top
  
M.D.W.S.T
General User



Member Since: 12/23/2021
Post Count: 838

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 6/21/2023 1:46:08 PM 
Campus Flow wrote:
cc-cat wrote:
/\/\/\/\

Indeed - and trying to minimize a difference between problem drinking and alcoholism is often looking simply to justify an action. Unfortunately alcoholism is not just bringing a flask of Maker's Mark to practice ("I never drank at work" has been the defense of many alcoholics). His daughter said he offered to go to rehab for 60 days in order to hold onto his job. If he's serious about getting better he will go anyway.


Well yeah I had a friend who lost his job to alchol because he was drinking every night after work and couldn't make it in. That is definetely an alcoholic. The more information out on Huggins it sounds like he is one too though he's held onto a D1 head coaching job despite of it. But people can do stupid things with alcohol without being an alcoholic. They don't often recognize the danger they are putting themselve in.


His reputation and stature held on to a D1 job. I'm sure some stories are on their way out. Look at Sark. He didn't have the gravitas yet. They canned him. Luckily he made it to the other side.

I dont have any true vices so I don't understand the mind makeup here, but I can not even fathom wanting something so bad to throw away everything else for it. Truly sad.

Last Edited: 6/21/2023 1:46:39 PM by M.D.W.S.T

Back to Top
  
GoCats105
General User

Member Since: 1/31/2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Post Count: 6,642

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 6/21/2023 3:24:21 PM 
M.D.W.S.T wrote:
Campus Flow wrote:
cc-cat wrote:
/\/\/\/\

Indeed - and trying to minimize a difference between problem drinking and alcoholism is often looking simply to justify an action. Unfortunately alcoholism is not just bringing a flask of Maker's Mark to practice ("I never drank at work" has been the defense of many alcoholics). His daughter said he offered to go to rehab for 60 days in order to hold onto his job. If he's serious about getting better he will go anyway.


Well yeah I had a friend who lost his job to alchol because he was drinking every night after work and couldn't make it in. That is definetely an alcoholic. The more information out on Huggins it sounds like he is one too though he's held onto a D1 head coaching job despite of it. But people can do stupid things with alcohol without being an alcoholic. They don't often recognize the danger they are putting themselve in.


I dont have any true vices so I don't understand the mind makeup here, but I can not even fathom wanting something so bad to throw away everything else for it. Truly sad.


And remember folks this is his 2nd time!
Back to Top
  
giacomo
General User

Member Since: 11/20/2007
Post Count: 2,533

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 6/27/2023 9:45:36 AM 
https://pge.post-gazette.com/.pf/showstory/202306260050/3

New article today about the interim hire at WVU.
Back to Top
  
mid70sbobcat
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 609

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 7/8/2023 11:04:57 PM 
Maybe Huggy doesn't want to retire after all.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/former-wvu-coach-...


Back to Top
  
OhioCatFan
General User



Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Athens, OH
Post Count: 13,750

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 7/8/2023 11:14:59 PM 
mid70sbobcat wrote:
Maybe Huggy doesn't want to retire after all.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/former-wvu-coach-...




Nothing that ever happens in Morganhole will surprise me. But, this comes close! At Marshall we used to call this school the University of Southern Pennsylvania just to make fun of them and their proximity to and affinity for a different state. There is no need to say anything about this mess being totally ridiculous. It clearly, so to speak, speaks for itself! ;-)


The only BLSS Certified Hypocrite on BA

"It is better to be an optimist and be proven a fool than to be a pessimist and be proven right."

Note: My avatar is the national colors of the 78th Ohio Veteran Volunteer Infantry, which are now preserved in a climate controlled vault at the Ohio History Connection. Learn more about the old 78th at: http://www.78ohio.org

Back to Top
  
giacomo
General User

Member Since: 11/20/2007
Post Count: 2,533

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 7/9/2023 8:31:32 AM 
https://www.wpxi.com/news/trending/report-bob-huggins-wan...

Maybe he was drunk when he resigned and didnít remember. Iím not a lawyer, but if he only verbally resigned or only did so on Twitter, would that hold up? The university attorneys would have had him sign something.
Back to Top
  
UpSan Bobcat
General User



Member Since: 8/30/2005
Location: Upper Sandusky, OH
Post Count: 3,772

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 7/9/2023 2:45:23 PM 
This just makes him look even worse. The right thing to do after all of the wrong things he did was to resign, and now he's saying he didn't. It looks like he's just trying to get money.
Back to Top
  
SBH
General User

Member Since: 12/20/2004
Post Count: 3,513

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 7/9/2023 2:56:52 PM 
It's what drunks do.
Back to Top
  
giacomo
General User

Member Since: 11/20/2007
Post Count: 2,533

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 7/10/2023 11:56:13 AM 
It appears that he met with his players and verbally announced his resignation and retirement. The university is saying that he did give a signed resignation and he does have a lawyer. Likely he changed his mind and his lawyer thinks the process has a few holes in it that they are trying to wiggle through. Maybe money, maybe he still wants to coach.
Back to Top
  
giacomo
General User

Member Since: 11/20/2007
Post Count: 2,533

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 7/11/2023 11:24:13 AM 
https://www.heraldstaronline.com/sports/local-sports/2023... /

A more detailed accounting of what is happening.
Back to Top
  
OhioCatFan
General User



Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Athens, OH
Post Count: 13,750

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 7/11/2023 1:21:26 PM 
giacomo wrote:
https://www.heraldstaronline.com/sports/local-sports/2023... /

A more detailed accounting of what is happening.


As I said earlier, this is weird even by standards in the northern part of the Mountaineer State. However this ends it's not going to be pretty. It's looking to me like they are going to have to fire him, which will alienate a lot fans. They thought that they had a nice, tidy resignation and retirement, and they could part ways amicably, and wish him well in his retirement as he rides off into the sunset. Not going to happen now!


Last Edited: 7/12/2023 10:38:06 AM by OhioCatFan


The only BLSS Certified Hypocrite on BA

"It is better to be an optimist and be proven a fool than to be a pessimist and be proven right."

Note: My avatar is the national colors of the 78th Ohio Veteran Volunteer Infantry, which are now preserved in a climate controlled vault at the Ohio History Connection. Learn more about the old 78th at: http://www.78ohio.org

Back to Top
  
giacomo
General User

Member Since: 11/20/2007
Post Count: 2,533

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 7/12/2023 7:58:48 AM 
https://pge.post-gazette.com/.pf/showstory/202307100067/3

Editorial on the subject. They also mention former football coach Rich Rodriguez.
Back to Top
  
OhioCatFan
General User



Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Athens, OH
Post Count: 13,750

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 7/12/2023 10:47:59 AM 
giacomo wrote:
https://pge.post-gazette.com/.pf/showstory/202307100067/3

Editorial on the subject. They also mention former football coach Rich Rodriguez.


Interesting analogy between HuggyBear RichRod. Maybe it's something in the water in Morganhole.


The only BLSS Certified Hypocrite on BA

"It is better to be an optimist and be proven a fool than to be a pessimist and be proven right."

Note: My avatar is the national colors of the 78th Ohio Veteran Volunteer Infantry, which are now preserved in a climate controlled vault at the Ohio History Connection. Learn more about the old 78th at: http://www.78ohio.org

Back to Top
  
giacomo
General User

Member Since: 11/20/2007
Post Count: 2,533

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 7/13/2023 8:59:33 AM 
https://www.reviewonline.com/sports/local-sports/2023/07/... /

This will be interesting. It does appear that WVU did not dot their iís and cross their Tís on this one. He will not remain as coach, but heíll have a few more bucks in his pocket.

Last Edited: 7/13/2023 9:15:09 AM by giacomo

Back to Top
  
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame
General User

Member Since: 7/30/2010
Post Count: 2,890

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 7/13/2023 9:19:29 AM 
giacomo wrote:
https://www.reviewonline.com/sports/local-sports/2023/07/... /

This will be interesting. It does appear that WVU did not fit their iís and cross their Tís on this one. He will not remain as coach, but heíll have a few more bucks in his pocket.


This sentence. . .

"in a country where, in 250 or more years it canít get its presidential election results down conclusively"

. . .tells me that the writer's logical reasoning is terrible. A group of dumb, biased people insisting that presidential election results aren't accurate is not the same thing as a country being unable to get it's results down conclusively.

The results were conclusive. A group of people just loves being lied to.

Back to Top
  
giacomo
General User

Member Since: 11/20/2007
Post Count: 2,533

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 7/13/2023 2:02:31 PM 
Well, that was certainly out of context and I agree with you. But based on everything Iíve read about the matter, it looks like WVU did take some shortcuts.
Back to Top
  
giacomo
General User

Member Since: 11/20/2007
Post Count: 2,533

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 7/14/2023 9:38:51 AM 
https://pge.post-gazette.com/.pf/showstory/202307140047/3

More on the subject.
Back to Top
  
giacomo
General User

Member Since: 11/20/2007
Post Count: 2,533

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: TOS to WVU
   Posted: 8/16/2023 8:54:34 PM 
https://apnews.com/article/bob-huggins-west-virginia-dive...

Huggy to enter rehab. No more word on his wish to be reinstated.
Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  51 - 75  of 75 Posts
Jump to Page:  < Previous    1 | 2 | 3
View Other 'Ohio Basketball' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             







Copyright ©2023 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties