Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
Ohio Basketball
Topic:  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th

Topic:  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
Author
Message
FearLeon
General User



Member Since: 3/12/2005
Post Count: 4,187

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/8/2024 9:57:16 AM 
Anyone else concerned that itís April 8th and we havenít locked down our 20 minute per game portal big man yet? And please donít say Vic Searls.

This is starting to feel like groundhog day all over again.

Last Edited: 4/8/2024 9:57:42 AM by FearLeon


#BleedGreen #TrentIsGOAT

Back to Top
  
GoCats105
General User

Member Since: 1/31/2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Post Count: 6,971

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/8/2024 11:22:29 AM 
I would be utterly shocked if we rolled into Fall 2024 with a front court consisting of a stretch 4, a D2 transfer and a true freshman. Unless we're really banking on Hadaway being a "front court" guy.

Last Edited: 4/8/2024 11:23:09 AM by GoCats105

Back to Top
  
FJC31
General User

Member Since: 3/31/2022
Post Count: 1,312

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/8/2024 11:45:48 AM 
FearLeon wrote:
Anyone else concerned that itís April 8th and we havenít locked down our 20 minute per game portal big man yet? And please donít say Vic Searls.

This is starting to feel like groundhog day all over again.


FWIW, my buddy is a former UIC assistant but still dialed into the coach's circle. Landing size (let alone proven) in the portal is a universal challenge.

I think I'm more surprised we haven't locked in someone like Daniel Nixon. He's a JUCO and could've committed anytime from the moment we contacted in January.

I feel like with Hadaway and Clayton entrenched as starters (and financial implications), our pool of big options of 20 mins is likely coming from the lower level.
Back to Top
  
greencat
General User



Member Since: 3/12/2005
Post Count: 2,133

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/8/2024 11:48:04 AM 
FearLeon wrote:
Anyone else concerned that itís April 8th and we havenít locked down our 20 minute per game portal big man yet? And please donít say Vic Searls.

This is starting to feel like groundhog day all over again.


Guys are still jumping into the portal left and right.

Couldn't Searls play stretch 4 forward? He stats are decent on 3-point shooting.

Boals is probably cautious to not bring in a bust when the next Ali Ali is out there. I'm pretty picky about basketball players and Searls doesn't worry me.
Back to Top
  
FJC31
General User

Member Since: 3/31/2022
Post Count: 1,312

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/8/2024 12:19:22 PM 
greencat wrote:
FearLeon wrote:
Anyone else concerned that itís April 8th and we havenít locked down our 20 minute per game portal big man yet? And please donít say Vic Searls.

This is starting to feel like groundhog day all over again.


Guys are still jumping into the portal left and right.

Couldn't Searls play stretch 4 forward? He stats are decent on 3-point shooting.

Boals is probably cautious to not bring in a bust when the next Ali Ali is out there. I'm pretty picky about basketball players and Searls doesn't worry me.


Count me as someone who thinks Searls can give us solid minutes as well. With all of our interest in 6'7 shooters, it wouldn't surprise me if Boals attempts to beef up the starting lineup going that route.

AJB is coming off and injury and EJ4 took a step back after his. I could see a competition between the two of them for SG (likely going to AJB) and someone like Tom/TJ House being brought in at the 3 to give us bigger starting 5 in general.

Not that I'm in favor or against it, just a theory based on our portal targets.

Last Edited: 4/8/2024 12:20:09 PM by FJC31

Back to Top
  
GraffZ06
General User



Member Since: 1/5/2005
Location: Dayton, OH
Post Count: 1,947

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/8/2024 12:28:36 PM 
FearLeon wrote:
Anyone else concerned that itís April 8th and we havenít locked down our 20 minute per game portal big man yet? And please donít say Vic Searls.

This is starting to feel like groundhog day all over again.


We haven't even ended the season yet. Still way early in the portal process. Lots of guys still entering the portal each day. Including our own Ike Cornish today.

Plenty of time to scout and contact guys and figure out what needs and fits for next year.
Back to Top
  
greencat
General User



Member Since: 3/12/2005
Post Count: 2,133

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/8/2024 1:10:14 PM 
GraffZ06 wrote:
FearLeon wrote:
Anyone else concerned that itís April 8th and we havenít locked down our 20 minute per game portal big man yet? And please donít say Vic Searls.

This is starting to feel like groundhog day all over again.


We haven't even ended the season yet. Still way early in the portal process. Lots of guys still entering the portal each day. Including our own Ike Cornish today.

Plenty of time to scout and contact guys and figure out what needs and fits for next year.


With guys like Bradshaw from UK and Mark from Arkansas jumping into the portal today, where exactly does Cornish think he will end up? Is that tiny college in South Carolina where Ellis Dozier went looking for some no-NIL-needed players?

Could this be a reaction to some small forwards showing interest in the portal that would bury him at the end of the bench here? What ever happened to guys just toughing it out and staying to get a degree if pro ball is not an option?
Back to Top
  
GraffZ06
General User



Member Since: 1/5/2005
Location: Dayton, OH
Post Count: 1,947

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/8/2024 4:14:04 PM 
greencat wrote:
What ever happened to guys just toughing it out and staying to get a degree if pro ball is not an option?


It went the way of black and white TV, drive in movies, car hops and manners.
Back to Top
  
greencat
General User



Member Since: 3/12/2005
Post Count: 2,133

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/8/2024 5:18:31 PM 
GraffZ06 wrote:
greencat wrote:
What ever happened to guys just toughing it out and staying to get a degree if pro ball is not an option?


It went the way of black and white TV, drive in movies, car hops and manners.


And Marantz stereo systems?

There are so many good players in the portal, too many to name that could be reasonably had. There are two guards in the portal at a certain HBCU that would be a good haul as a package deal. One is big enough to play small forward. Their combined average per game was:

30 points / 6 rebounds / 5 assists / 3.5 steals

One of them actually made 93% at the FT line. Not sure if that was #1 in the nation but it had to be close if not. Put the ball in his hands late in a close game? I think it would be a wise move.

Getting those two would be a move Billy Beane would be proud of.
Back to Top
  
GoCats105
General User

Member Since: 1/31/2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Post Count: 6,971

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/9/2024 10:43:53 AM 
Last time we had a PG from Chicago it worked out pretty well.

https://www.verbalcommits.com/players/kaiden-space

Had a host of mid major offers including the MAC out of high school. Didn't see much time this year under Geno on a team that had 6 seniors.
Back to Top
  
M.D.W.S.T
General User



Member Since: 12/23/2021
Post Count: 1,896

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/9/2024 10:45:20 AM 
greencat wrote:
GraffZ06 wrote:
FearLeon wrote:
Anyone else concerned that itís April 8th and we havenít locked down our 20 minute per game portal big man yet? And please donít say Vic Searls.

This is starting to feel like groundhog day all over again.


We haven't even ended the season yet. Still way early in the portal process. Lots of guys still entering the portal each day. Including our own Ike Cornish today.

Plenty of time to scout and contact guys and figure out what needs and fits for next year.


With guys like Bradshaw from UK and Mark from Arkansas jumping into the portal today, where exactly does Cornish think he will end up? Is that tiny college in South Carolina where Ellis Dozier went looking for some no-NIL-needed players?

Could this be a reaction to some small forwards showing interest in the portal that would bury him at the end of the bench here? What ever happened to guys just toughing it out and staying to get a degree if pro ball is not an option?


Don't be shocked to see him transfer up. There will always be room for top 100 recruits. Where people on this board are upset and think we need more upside, P5 teams are happy to have his athleticism in practice or off the bench for 10 mins a game while he figures out his role.
Back to Top
  
greencat
General User



Member Since: 3/12/2005
Post Count: 2,133

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/9/2024 12:14:17 PM 
M.D.W.S.T wrote:
greencat wrote:
GraffZ06 wrote:
FearLeon wrote:
Anyone else concerned that itís April 8th and we havenít locked down our 20 minute per game portal big man yet? And please donít say Vic Searls.

This is starting to feel like groundhog day all over again.


We haven't even ended the season yet. Still way early in the portal process. Lots of guys still entering the portal each day. Including our own Ike Cornish today.

Plenty of time to scout and contact guys and figure out what needs and fits for next year.


With guys like Bradshaw from UK and Mark from Arkansas jumping into the portal today, where exactly does Cornish think he will end up? Is that tiny college in South Carolina where Ellis Dozier went looking for some no-NIL-needed players?

Could this be a reaction to some small forwards showing interest in the portal that would bury him at the end of the bench here? What ever happened to guys just toughing it out and staying to get a degree if pro ball is not an option?


Don't be shocked to see him transfer up. There will always be room for top 100 recruits. Where people on this board are upset and think we need more upside, P5 teams are happy to have his athleticism in practice or off the bench for 10 mins a game while he figures out his role.


Sometimes a school does revert back to a player's h.s. stats to decide on.

Lee Dort had pretty much no college stats. Injured mostly his 1st season and injured and then suspended the 2nd. He headed to Cal.

If some school is decimated critically by portal defections and graduation, they might take a flier on Cornish with their last remaining schollie. Yes, even a power conference team. But that is far from a guarantee with all the 4 points and 2 rebounds per game guys in the portal right now. There's like a zillion of them.
Back to Top
  
GoCats105
General User

Member Since: 1/31/2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Post Count: 6,971

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/9/2024 2:51:21 PM 
Basically Indiana State's entire roster just entered the portal. Good Lord.
Back to Top
  
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame
General User

Member Since: 7/30/2010
Post Count: 3,361

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/9/2024 5:42:31 PM 
greencat wrote:

With guys like Bradshaw from UK and Mark from Arkansas jumping into the portal today, where exactly does Cornish think he will end up? Is that tiny college in South Carolina where Ellis Dozier went looking for some no-NIL-needed players?

Could this be a reaction to some small forwards showing interest in the portal that would bury him at the end of the bench here? What ever happened to guys just toughing it out and staying to get a degree if pro ball is not an option?


Why are you so sure this was Cornish's decision?

For some reason people look at the portal and talk about how players make the decision to enter. Coaches can basically force their hand. To your point, there are a zillion 4 point, 2 rebound guys. You think they all are in the portal because they're naive and don't know their value? Or do you think a bunch of them are in there because their coach told them their value and they're hoping to catch on somewhere in a last ditch effort?

Last Edited: 4/9/2024 5:44:06 PM by Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame

Back to Top
  
FJC31
General User

Member Since: 3/31/2022
Post Count: 1,312

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/9/2024 7:56:14 PM 
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:
greencat wrote:

With guys like Bradshaw from UK and Mark from Arkansas jumping into the portal today, where exactly does Cornish think he will end up? Is that tiny college in South Carolina where Ellis Dozier went looking for some no-NIL-needed players?

Could this be a reaction to some small forwards showing interest in the portal that would bury him at the end of the bench here? What ever happened to guys just toughing it out and staying to get a degree if pro ball is not an option?


Why are you so sure this was Cornish's decision?

For some reason people look at the portal and talk about how players make the decision to enter. Coaches can basically force their hand. To your point, there are a zillion 4 point, 2 rebound guys. You think they all are in the portal because they're naive and don't know their value? Or do you think a bunch of them are in there because their coach told them their value and they're hoping to catch on somewhere in a last ditch effort?



Itís tough to say Cornish was forced out by Boals when he kept Wiz after the disaster first year he had. In retrospect, he probably should have because it would have forced his own hand to add size in last yearís portal cycle.

I think Cornish just left looking for a clear path to more PT. The portal is a pain in the ass for all coaches. Even if we add another wing this cycle and Cornish didnít leave, itís literally not hurting us to roster a former top 100 recruit to see if thereís improvement. Trying to replace his schollie might be a bigger headache than itís worth (for staff), pending how it all shakes out. Time will tell.

Last Edited: 4/9/2024 7:57:08 PM by FJC31

Back to Top
  
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame
General User

Member Since: 7/30/2010
Post Count: 3,361

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/10/2024 7:22:16 AM 
FJC31 wrote:

Itís tough to say Cornish was forced out by Boals when he kept Wiz after the disaster first year he had. In retrospect, he probably should have because it would have forced his own hand to add size in last yearís portal cycle.


Not saying it's the case that Boals forced him out, just saying it happens and the narrative that players end up in the portal on their own volition 100% of the time's not accurate.

No idea how Cornish ended up there, but think that it's very clear that Boals and the staff didn't have any confidence in Cornish.

FJC31 wrote:

I think Cornish just left looking for a clear path to more PT. The portal is a pain in the ass for all coaches. Even if we add another wing this cycle and Cornish didnít leave, itís literally not hurting us to roster a former top 100 recruit to see if thereís improvement. Trying to replace his schollie might be a bigger headache than itís worth (for staff), pending how it all shakes out. Time will tell.


Not hurting the roster, not helping it, either. Like I said before, getting a crack at replacing Cornish is basically all upside. His minutes can easily be absorbed next year by AJB, Hadaway, and James. And you'd hope that Burris/Nicol might also be there. High probability you're getting better production in those 10 minutes, and so even if you only have a 5% chance of hitting on a better replacement in the portal, it's worth the shot.
Back to Top
  
CatsUp
General User

Member Since: 4/15/2019
Post Count: 737

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/10/2024 8:41:42 AM 
greencat wrote:
GraffZ06 wrote:
greencat wrote:
What ever happened to guys just toughing it out and staying to get a degree if pro ball is not an option?


It went the way of black and white TV, drive in movies, car hops and manners.


And Marantz stereo systems?

There are so many good players in the portal, too many to name that could be reasonably had. There are two guards in the portal at a certain HBCU that would be a good haul as a package deal. One is big enough to play small forward. Their combined average per game was:

30 points / 6 rebounds / 5 assists / 3.5 steals

One of them actually made 93% at the FT line. Not sure if that was #1 in the nation but it had to be close if not. Put the ball in his hands late in a close game? I think it would be a wise move.

Getting those two would be a move Billy Beane would be proud of.


Not so sure about including Marantz with that group. I bought a 2252B receiver in 1978 that I eventually sold to my brother-in-law in the late 80s. He recently sold it on-line for $300. And, that model was just a mid power unit.
Back to Top
  
FJC31
General User

Member Since: 3/31/2022
Post Count: 1,312

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/10/2024 8:41:49 AM 


FJC31 wrote:

I think Cornish just left looking for a clear path to more PT. The portal is a pain in the ass for all coaches. Even if we add another wing this cycle and Cornish didnít leave, itís literally not hurting us to roster a former top 100 recruit to see if thereís improvement. Trying to replace his schollie might be a bigger headache than itís worth (for staff), pending how it all shakes out. Time will tell.


Not hurting the roster, not helping it, either. Like I said before, getting a crack at replacing Cornish is basically all upside. His minutes can easily be absorbed next year by AJB, Hadaway, and James. And you'd hope that Burris/Nicol might also be there. High probability you're getting better production in those 10 minutes, and so even if you only have a 5% chance of hitting on a better replacement in the portal, it's worth the shot.
[/QUOTE]


This to me is wait and see/be careful what you wish for. Our staff couldn't even find a warm body above 6'5 at any level last cycle for our last remaining schollie. Even if just for a year and that was an absolute need.

Ike was defensive liability and needs to add weight. However, his above the break (sweet spot) 3PT % was third on the team to only Miles and Sheldon at 42%.
From 2/10 on if he played 12 or more minutes, his average jumped up to 7ppg.

Are we really convinced that he can't help as a role player moving forward with some defensive improvement? We've been through two portal cycles so far and our best gets have been Jaylin and Shereef, even they have their flaws.

I respect how you feel in regards to Cornish, but I'm just not convinced it's going to be that easy to find a replacement (role/bench player) with more upside because...well, it just hasn't been for us.
Back to Top
  
M.D.W.S.T
General User



Member Since: 12/23/2021
Post Count: 1,896

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/10/2024 8:51:39 AM 
FJC31 wrote:

I think Cornish just left looking for a clear path to more PT. The portal is a pain in the ass for all coaches. Even if we add another wing this cycle and Cornish didnít leave, itís literally not hurting us to roster a former top 100 recruit to see if thereís improvement. Trying to replace his schollie might be a bigger headache than itís worth (for staff), pending how it all shakes out. Time will tell.



FJC31 wrote:

Are we really convinced that he can't help as a role player moving forward with some defensive improvement? We've been through two portal cycles so far and our best gets have been Jaylin and Shereef, even they have their flaws.

I respect how you feel in regards to Cornish, but I'm just not convinced it's going to be that easy to find a replacement (role/bench player) with more upside because...well, it just hasn't been for us.


Correct. Correct. Correct.

People have some strong feelings, but the point remains - we're not crushing it in the portal - we're throwing spaghetti at the wall (as you do at this level, I'm not faulting Boals for taking a chance on a T100 player - that's crazy people are angered, you HAVE TO) and hoping something sticks.

People act like we're turning down super athletes left and right, when - like FJC said - we were literally looking for any human over 6'5 to play C and we couldn't do it. We were left at the alter.

Thank the sweet LORD she granted Hadaway the ability to figure it out, or we would be in some serious pain.
Back to Top
  
Day Tripper
General User

Member Since: 1/23/2007
Post Count: 103

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/10/2024 9:16:05 AM 
Now that we may have three potential openings to fill, who are we seriously considering? Portal season is about half over so I doubt there will be more players jumping in the last few weeks. Is there a potential list of players that Boals is looking at?
Back to Top
  
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame
General User

Member Since: 7/30/2010
Post Count: 3,361

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/10/2024 9:29:33 AM 
FJC31 wrote:


This to me is wait and see/be careful what you wish for. Our staff couldn't even find a warm body above 6'5 at any level last cycle for our last remaining schollie. Even if just for a year and that was an absolute need.


I am being pretty careful what I'm wishing for here, I think. Expectations couldn't possibly be lower. My stance is literally that it doesn't matter if the staff swings and misses on a Cornish replacement because 1) his minutes are easy to distribute amongst other, better wings and 2) he doesn't fulfill a need on next year's roster.

FJC31 wrote:


Ike was defensive liability and needs to add weight. However, his above the break (sweet spot) 3PT % was third on the team to only Miles and Sheldon at 42%.
From 2/10 on if he played 12 or more minutes, his average jumped up to 7ppg.


Boals clearly didn't trust him to play more. I'm not 100% sure why, but my sense of it is that he was just too much of a defensive liability and too soft.

At a certain point, it stops making a ton of sense to try and parse the dude's stats for value. He couldn't stay on the floor for us, and he or Boals (or the two of them together) decided Ohio isn't the right place for him. Is what it is.

FJC31 wrote:

Are we really convinced that he can't help as a role player moving forward with some defensive improvement? We've been through two portal cycles so far and our best gets have been Jaylin and Shereef, even they have their flaws.

I respect how you feel in regards to Cornish, but I'm just not convinced it's going to be that easy to find a replacement (role/bench player) with more upside because...well, it just hasn't been for us.


I'm pretty convinced, yeah. And so are Ike Cornish and/or Jeff Boals. And because Cornish is not a versatile player -- can't defend, too soft to play "up" a position despite his length -- replacing his minutes with players already on the roster's pretty easy.

Back to Top
  
GraffZ06
General User



Member Since: 1/5/2005
Location: Dayton, OH
Post Count: 1,947

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/10/2024 9:50:35 AM 
I don't think you can honestly claim Cornish had no value due to his defensive liabilities and in the same breath say his minutes will be easily replaced by AJ Brown and Elmore James who have both been somewhere between bad and completely awful on the defensive end.

They're both better on the offensive side, sure. But Ike had potential and was showing signs of improvement there too.
Back to Top
  
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame
General User

Member Since: 7/30/2010
Post Count: 3,361

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/10/2024 9:58:32 AM 
M.D.W.S.T wrote:

People act like we're turning down super athletes left and right, when - like FJC said - we were literally looking for any human over 6'5 to play C and we couldn't do it. We were left at the alter.



This is the exact opposite of the point I'm making. Nobody is acting like we're turning down super athletes left and right, or ignoring the fact that the portal's hard.

Cornish is behind AJB, EJ4, and Hadaway in the rotation. Nicol and Burris will also be in the mix for minutes next year. At best, Cornish is the fourth best option at what he does. And it may well end up being that he would be 5th or or 6th.

That's just not a super valuable role. So even if you do not manage to replace him in the portal, it doesn't matter much if at all.
Back to Top
  
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame
General User

Member Since: 7/30/2010
Post Count: 3,361

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/10/2024 10:01:05 AM 
GraffZ06 wrote:
I don't think you can honestly claim Cornish had no value due to his defensive liabilities and in the same breath say his minutes will be easily replaced by AJ Brown and Elmore James who have both been somewhere between bad and completely awful on the defensive end.

They're both better on the offensive side, sure. But Ike had potential and was showing signs of improvement there too.


I'm not following. Would you rather Cornish be on the floor than either AJB or EJ4?

In the biggest game of our season -- a game where Akron's length was killing us -- Cornish played 0 minutes. I didn't make that choice, Boals did. Both AJB and EJ4 played (injured, no less) more than Cornish throughout the season when all were available.

If you think Cornish's minutes can't be replaced by the two of them, you've got much bigger fish to fry regarding Boals' rotation choices.

Last Edited: 4/10/2024 10:07:52 AM by Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame

Back to Top
  
FJC31
General User

Member Since: 3/31/2022
Post Count: 1,312

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Portal starts up again March 18th
   Posted: 4/10/2024 10:32:47 AM 
Bobcat Love's Sense of Shame wrote:
GraffZ06 wrote:
I don't think you can honestly claim Cornish had no value due to his defensive liabilities and in the same breath say his minutes will be easily replaced by AJ Brown and Elmore James who have both been somewhere between bad and completely awful on the defensive end.

They're both better on the offensive side, sure. But Ike had potential and was showing signs of improvement there too.


I'm not following. Would you rather Cornish be on the floor than either AJB or EJ4?

In the biggest game of our season -- a game where Akron's length was killing us -- Cornish played 0 minutes. I didn't make that choice, Boals did. Both AJB and EJ4 played (injured, no less) more than Cornish throughout the season when all were available.

If you think Cornish's minutes can't be replaced by the two of them, you've got much bigger fish to fry regarding Boals' rotation choices.


No one is saying Ike should be replacing AJB and EJ4ís minutes. Heís nothing more than a role/bench player who showed upside towards the end, but thereís still value in that and thatís the point MDWST, Graff, and myself are trying to make.

We can assume itís easy to replace in the portal, but we really donít know and our track record hasnít proved weíre capable of doing so.


Last Edited: 4/10/2024 10:33:06 AM by FJC31

Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  301 - 325  of 748 Posts
Jump to Page:  < Previous    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30    Next >
View Other 'Ohio Basketball' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             







Copyright ©2024 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties