Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
General Ohio University Discussion/Alumni Events
Topic:  New Year 2023 Resolutions Thread

Topic:  New Year 2023 Resolutions Thread
Author
Message
RSBobcat
General User



Member Since: 8/22/2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Post Count: 4,328

Status: Online

  Message Not Read  New Year 2023 Resolutions Thread
   Posted: 12/29/2022 1:10:58 AM 
Seems there has been a thread like this in some prior year/s so I was inspired to start one for the next calendar year.

Here are mine:

1) Give up on the personal superstitions. What color under wear I wear or whatever other gear I wear does not matter. Years of experience have proven this..

2) Attend at minimum One Russ/Coaches show live FBall & BBall. Since I have moved back to Athens County from Columbus no excuses not to attend at least one each program live.

3) Attend at minimum 1 away Fball & Bball Away game. Have done this most years but committing to continue (and plan to do minimum 2 Away games both FBall & BBall).

4) Attend More Women's BBall & VBall games. Need to Just Do It...

5) Attend More OU Hockey games. WTF - They are Great and such a fun environment!

6) Continue to Stand and Cheer/Roar on 3rd Downs at FBall games in Peden. It's Amazing how many do not...

7) Steal less Cracker Jacks from the Endzone Club & Rohr Room to stash in my pockets to take home post game (but only if they make some fresh popcorn available at the games)

8) Contribute some $ to a NIL athlete FBall & BBall - If I can figure out exactly what is happening with that contribution.....


RS Bobcat

Back to Top
  
Alan Swank
General User

Member Since: 12/11/2004
Location: Athens, OH
Post Count: 6,716

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: New Year 2023 Resolutions Thread
   Posted: 12/29/2022 11:01:31 AM 
It will be interesting to see how number 8 plays out relative to Title IX.

https://lead1association.com/nil-and-collectives-the-titl... /
Back to Top
  
BillyTheCat
General User

Member Since: 10/6/2012
Post Count: 8,670

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: New Year 2023 Resolutions Thread
   Posted: 12/29/2022 11:32:50 AM 
Alan Swank wrote:
It will be interesting to see how number 8 plays out relative to Title IX.

https://lead1association.com/nil-and-collectives-the-titl... /


No worries, the SCOTUS will eventually eliminate this issue.
Back to Top
  
longtiimelurker
General User

Member Since: 2/2/2017
Post Count: 536

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: New Year 2023 Resolutions Thread
   Posted: 1/2/2023 7:01:46 PM 
BillyTheCat wrote:
Alan Swank wrote:
It will be interesting to see how number 8 plays out relative to Title IX.

https://lead1association.com/nil-and-collectives-the-titl... /


No worries, the SCOTUS will eventually eliminate this issue.


Because no one can actually define what a woman is these days?



Back to Top
  
OhioCatFan
General User



Member Since: 12/20/2004
Location: Athens, OH
Post Count: 13,058

Status: Online

  Message Not Read  RE: New Year 2023 Resolutions Thread
   Posted: 1/2/2023 9:04:18 PM 
longtiimelurker wrote:
BillyTheCat wrote:
Alan Swank wrote:
It will be interesting to see how number 8 plays out relative to Title IX.

https://lead1association.com/nil-and-collectives-the-titl... /


No worries, the SCOTUS will eventually eliminate this issue.


Because no one can actually define what a woman is these days?


Well, at least one member of SCOTUS has a known problem with defining such a theoretical construct. Apparently it's not an entry in Black's Law Dictionary! ;-)


"It is better to be an optimist and be proven a fool than to be a pessimist and be proven right."

Note: My avatar is the national colors of the 78th Ohio Veteran Volunteer Infantry, which are now preserved in a climate controlled vault at the Ohio History Connection. Learn more about the old 78th at: http://www.78ohio.org

Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  1 - 5  of 5 Posts
Jump to Page:  1
View Other 'General Ohio University Discussion/Alumni Events' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             





Copyright ©2023 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties