Welcome Guest!
Create an Account
login email:
password:
site searchwhere to watchcontact usabout usadvertise with ushelp
Message Board

BobcatAttack.com Message Board
General Ohio University Discussion/Alumni Events
Topic:  Chatham College fighting deficits

Topic:  Chatham College fighting deficits
Author
Message
giacomo
General User

Member Since: 11/20/2007
Post Count: 2,534

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  Chatham College fighting deficits
   Posted: 9/13/2023 10:36:31 AM 
https://pge.post-gazette.com/.pf/showstory/202309120109/3

How about this: 1200 students
344 faculty
243 staff

This kind of ratio is why schools are in trouble.
Back to Top
  
OUPride
General User

Member Since: 9/21/2010
Post Count: 560

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Chatham College fighting deficits
   Posted: 9/13/2023 11:03:00 AM 
And this: "The university offers 260 bachelorís degrees, 290 masterís degrees and 177 doctorate degrees."

To put that in perspective, the numbers at Ohio State are 200/127/102 respectively.

Last Edited: 9/13/2023 11:03:29 AM by OUPride

Back to Top
  
rpbobcat
General User

Member Since: 4/28/2006
Location: Rochelle Park, NJ
Post Count: 3,440

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Chatham College fighting deficits
   Posted: 9/13/2023 1:24:12 PM 
OUPride wrote:
And this: "The university offers 260 bachelorís degrees, 290 masterís degrees and 177 doctorate degrees."

To put that in perspective, the numbers at Ohio State are 200/127/102 respectively.



Can I ask where this came from ?

Their web site only shows 6 Doctoral programs.
All in health related fields.



Back to Top
  
Ryan Carey
Site Programmer



Member Since: 11/11/2004
Post Count: 943

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Chatham College fighting deficits
   Posted: 9/13/2023 1:27:14 PM 
I can't be the only person who thought their mascot was the "Fighting Deficits" based on this post's subject, right?


Ryan M. Carey
BBA 2001

Back to Top
  
giacomo
General User

Member Since: 11/20/2007
Post Count: 2,534

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Chatham College fighting deficits
   Posted: 9/13/2023 1:56:45 PM 
Ryan Carey wrote:
I can't be the only person who thought their mascot was the "Fighting Deficits" based on this post's subject, right?


That is hilarious! Good one.
Back to Top
  
giacomo
General User

Member Since: 11/20/2007
Post Count: 2,534

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Chatham College fighting deficits
   Posted: 9/13/2023 1:59:02 PM 
rpbobcat wrote:
OUPride wrote:
And this: "The university offers 260 bachelorís degrees, 290 masterís degrees and 177 doctorate degrees."

To put that in perspective, the numbers at Ohio State are 200/127/102 respectively.



Can I ask where this came from ?

Their web site only shows 6 Doctoral programs.
All in health related fields.





It's in the article, but when I read it again I think the writer means those are numbers of recent graduates respectively.
Back to Top
  
OUPride
General User

Member Since: 9/21/2010
Post Count: 560

Status: Offline

  Message Not Read  RE: Chatham College fighting deficits
   Posted: 9/13/2023 3:14:08 PM 
giacomo wrote:
rpbobcat wrote:
OUPride wrote:
And this: "The university offers 260 bachelorís degrees, 290 masterís degrees and 177 doctorate degrees."

To put that in perspective, the numbers at Ohio State are 200/127/102 respectively.



Can I ask where this came from ?

Their web site only shows 6 Doctoral programs.
All in health related fields.





It's in the article, but when I read it again I think the writer means those are numbers of recent graduates respectively.


I think you're right, and he just worded it poorly.
Back to Top
  
Showing Replies:  1 - 7  of 7 Posts
Jump to Page:  1
View Other 'General Ohio University Discussion/Alumni Events' Topics
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             





Copyright ©2023 BobcatAttack.com. All rights reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties